- Kids Zip Sheets Canada guarantees that, during the Guarantee Period, the Product will, with normal use, be free from faulty workmanship or damage.
- The Guarantee period for Kids Zip Sheets is 3 months from the date of purchase.This guarantee is valid only for products that are purchased new and unused from Kids Zip Sheets Canada.
- The Customer must provide evidence to support a guarantee claim by returning the product or providing photographic evidence.
- This guarantee only applies where a defect has arisen, wholly or substantially, as a result of faulty manufacture or workmanship during the Guarantee Period.
- The guarantee does not apply where damage is caused by other factors, including without limitation: (a) normal wear and tear; (b) abuse or mishandling.
Making a ClaimThe process for a claim is as follows:
- you must inform Kids Zip Sheets as soon as the claim arises and provide a written description of the fault and a photograph of the fault;
- you must send to Kids Zip Sheets your original proof of purchase and your written description of the fault (including image samples and any other relevant material)
If the warranty claim is accepted Kids Zip Sheets will, subject to the applicable consumer laws in your jurisdiction, at its cost:
(a) replace the faulty product; and (b) return the product to you.